More Than Web Site Hits
From the Zodiac:
From several sources, it has been said the entire plan of God has been
written in the stars - specifically the ZODIAC. Some say the ZODIAC
was given to Adam or Enoch to remember the Gospel. These things are prophetically speaking about Jesus Christ.
SAGITTARIUS, The Archer
Akkadian: Nun ki/ Enki = The Prince of the Earth
Hebrew: "nun" - fish; kingdom; heir to the throne; eternal; Messiah. The "nun" is the fourteenth letter of the alef-beit, which equals "David," the progenitor of the eternal Kingdom of Israel. The heir to David is Mashiach ben David, of whom is said: "As long as the duration of the sun his name shall rule".
ENKI/Nun Chay in Hebrew would be Eternal King of Life or Waters/Well of Life. In Greek that would be EaZoo or AeiZoo --> Jesu. Enzu.
- Description: Centaur, drawing
a bow which is aimed at Antares the heart of he Scorpion (Ps.45:5)
- Brightest Star: Naim in Hebrew = The Gracious One
- Chiron: in Greek mythology, a centaur; son of CRONUS. He was
a wise physician and prophet whose pupils included HERCULES, ACHILLES,
JASON, and ASCLEPIUS. After receiving an incurable wound, he gave his immortality to PROMETHEUS and died. ZEUS turned him into the constellation Sagittarius.
Chiram or Hiram Abif: is a type-figure of all the saviors of humanity who sacrificed themselves for the salvation of mankind, a direct human representative of its prototype among the divinities, such as Odin and Visvakarman, the builder and artificer of the gods. Hiram Abif is also the type-figure of the individual's inner god, crucified upon the cross of material existence.
- Name: LYRA, The Harp; Lyra, an Eagle holding the Lyre, as in triumphant gladness;
- Description: Harp
- Brightest Star: Vega = He shall be exalted
- Name: ARA = Consuming fire prepared for His enemies
- Description: Altar turned upside down pouring fire into the lower regions
- Name: DRAGO = The dragon Greek = Trodden down Draco, the Dragon, the old Serpent, winding himself about the Pole in horrid links and contortions.
- Description: Dragon under Hercules' foot
- Brightest Stars: Thuban = The subtle one. (about 4,700 years ago it was the pole star, now that distinction goes to Polaris) Rastaban Hebrew = The Head of the subtle (humble, wise)
CAPRICORN, the Goat Hebrew = Gedi, the Kid; ENZU
- Description: Front half a Goat, rear half a Fish
- Brightest Stars: Al Gedi = The Sacrifice Cometh, Ma Asad = The Slaying
- Name: SAGITTA,
- Description: Arrow
- Name: Aquila = The Eagle
- Description: A wounded falling eagle (Ex. 19:4)
- Bright Stars: AlTair = The Piercing, (This star is used to compute longitude at sea), He was pierced and falling; Al Okab = Wounded in the heel
- Name: Delphinus = The Dolphin; springing up, raised out of the sea, then springing up to eternal life (EN = still/eternal; ZU = life).
Praise Lord God!
Free search engine submission and placement services!