I Worship and Praise the ONE who sits on the throne of Heaven - GOD - King and Creator of the Universe. And His Son: Jesu Adonai. Born of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary.
Click here for: Salvation through a Life of Prayer
The Secret of Happiness:
The desire of everyone in the world is for happiness.
Money, Sex, Drugs, Rock&Roll, political power, other people, etc..
If you focus your life on these things,
they will kill you - body, mind, and soul.
Through years of ups and downs and many prayers, I believe God has given me the answer.
To be truly happy: praise the Lord in ALL circumstaces.
Yes, I know life can be very bad.
We hurt, we are sick, we are hungry.
The world can be a pretty miserable place.
Of course, from our limited vantage point, we cannot always see the reasons behind our
That is why it is so hard to trust. But we MUST trust that God, who can see
EVERYTHING loves us.
When things are bad, say - thank God for the good in this! Thank God for the good in this.
Thank God for the good in this.
Evidence of Salvation:
A repentant heart is a saved heart. A repentant heart is humble and endeavors to please God;
because it is sensitive to what pleases God. This raw heart of flesh will react to sin like a hand
to the prick of a needle or the heat of a flame. A repentant heart loves God and is wise because
it possesses the fear of the Lord. The mark of the child of God is a repentant heart.
The Lord's Supper - The Eucharist:
1. We must be careful to keep the Holy Spirit in our prayers and worship.
[John 4:24] God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."
[John 6:53, 54] Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
[John 6:63] The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.
2. I believe this is what Jesus meant when He said this: when we celebrate the Lord's Supper, we must believe in the heart of our imagination, that we are actually consuming the Lord.
[Mark 11:23] "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, `Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.
3. This is what Jesus meant when He said: "my words are spirit and life".
4. I feel this is what He meant because in John 6:61 Jesus says: "does this offend you?".
5. This understanding, when it impacts you, will turn your stomach. But, I think Jesus is saying: "Trust me, I know this sounds repulsive to most of you, but, trust me, it will be all right!".
6. If you understand this, then you will understand the reason behind transubstantiation - that the bread and the wine REALLY BECOME CHRIST!! Because that is what Jesus wants us to believe!!
7. Some Protestants say: "you must ask Jesus into your heart in order to be saved". Roman Catholics accomplish this by accepting the bread and the wine as the REAL body and blood of Christ.
8. In years past, 'heart' and 'gut' meant the same thing. So bringing Jesus into the 'gut' is the same as asking Him into your heart. Remember, it is by FAITH!! The participant must truly believe they are bringing Jesus into their bodies.
9. In the Roman Catholic Church, the priest or deacon delivers the bread and wine saying: "Body of Christ/Blood of Christ". The receiver accepts Jesus saying: "AMEN!". In other words: "I accept Jesus Christ, and desire for Him to come into me".
10. And so, Roman Catholics, in a very real and substantial way, ask Jesus into their hearts every Sunday.
11. Jesus took on all of our sins on the cross. When we eat Jesus in the Lord's Supper, we are eating our sins.
[John 6:53-57] So Jesus said to them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you; he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats me will live because of me.
12. This is how your sins go away:
[Mat 15:11] "Hear and understand: not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man."
[Mat 15:17-19] Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach, and so
passes on? But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a man. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, fornication, theft, false
--Be Satisfied in Christ--
True story as told by a preacher:
In a village of Africa, a man did a good business making and selling little
wood statues for the people in his area to worship. He made their idols.
One day when he was carving the hands of one of his statues, he began to
wonder: who made my hands? From that point on, the idol maker began to pray: to the God who made his hands.
One day, several years later, some missionaries came to this man's village.
They set up a podium and gathered the village. The missionary began his sermon
with: I have come to tell you about the God who made your hands.
The idol maker leapt out of his seat, and yelled: Yes! Yes! He recognized
Christ Jesus as the God who made his hands. (See Romans 2:13-16)
Addictions are attached to your body by passion. Passion feeds passion. The more you fight addictions, the more energy it seems to give the passion which holds them. The cure for addictions is letting them go. When you open up your hand and let go of the passion, evil seems to slip away. With no energy to drive itself, it simply dies out, and you will be free.
- Go to a quiet place, alone.
- Pray: Lord forgive my addiction(s)!
- Then relax your entire body from toe to head.
I have found, evils rest in physical places in your body. These places are tense - tight.
- Set a timer for 5 minutes and repeat: Praise the Lord - quietly.
- As you repeat the praise, search your body for these knots of tension.
- When you find them, concentrate on them and relax them.
This may take a little practice. But after you have succeeded at this for a few days, you will be able to use it anytime, anywhere. Afterwards, whenever the temptation comes to do any evil - including your addiction, relax towards it, and you will have total victory.
The PEACE you enjoy as a result of this is the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.
Click here for VICTORY.
- I believe in Jesus Christ - born of the Virgin Mary and the Holy Spirit - the Son of God, as my Lord and Savior.
- I am a sinner.
[Luke 18:13] But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven,
but beat his breast, saying, `God, be merciful to me a sinner!'
- Because I fall woefully short of righteousness, I am forced to rest totally on the grace of God.
- I hope I am going to Heaven.
- I hope I am saved
[Mat 7:21] "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven,
but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
- It is presumptuous to say or think otherwise - to presume to know the will of God
[Isa 55:8.11] For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, says the
[Isa 55:9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
- Salvation is a race that must be finished to receive the prize.
[Phil 2:12.27] Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my
presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
[Mat 10:22.21] and you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But he who endures to the
end will be saved.
[1Cor 9:24.8] Do you not know that in a race all the runners compete, but only one receives
the prize? So run that you may obtain it.
- My hope is in the Lord.
[Pss 33:22.6] Let thy steadfast love, O LORD, be upon us, even as we hope in thee.
[Lam 3:25.8] The LORD is good to those who wait for him, to the soul that seeks him.
Write a Letter to God:
I have found a solution to driving passion and hidden sins: Write a letter to
God. Pour out your passions on the paper. Give it all up. Confess everything.
There is no one more intimate with you than God, so empty yourself onto the
paper. The next thing is important - then BURN it. Set it on fire and burn it as
an offering to God. You will find this to be a very cleansing experience.
I discovered this technique in the Navy (Honorable Discharge, Sea Service Ribbon, Letter of Commendation, Good Conduct Medal, EM3). I started writing down all the hard
feelings I was developing against fellow sailors, then one day I threw the note
book away. I found that my hard feelings went with the book.
My wife used this to get rid of the stuff she still carried from a rotten relationship
she had previous to me. She played Amazing Grace on her harmonica while it
burned. She was much better afterwards.
1. Your Prime Focus is what you worship.
What you worship is what inspires you.
Faith is acting on the inspiration.
2. Faith- Confessing our sins in Jesus' name.
3. Freedom- The knowledge of God in doing what is right.
4. The repentant heart is a saved heart.
5. Grace is only cheap to the poor.
6. Memorized scripture and prayer are life savers in times of trouble.
7. The man who is great by man's standards will cause a world of trouble.
8. Humble asks for help.
9. If a man's conscience has no voice when he sins,
it has been hardened against God.
10. When we take the Atonement of Christ for granted,
we leave ourselves open to sin and doubt.
11. Renew your faith daily by a focused, conscious, constant,
and confident awareness of the Atonement of Christ (the finished work of
12. The Word is a mirror; we get what we give.
13. When I Lose, God wins.
14. The will of God- Deliberately choose to do good.
15. Pride- I want to be God - on my own terms!
16. Whatever we are rich in, we should give away.
17. God (I AM) is the secret-self revealed in Christ.
18. Secret to Happiness- Praise the Lord in ALL circumstances.
19. The riddle of steel what makes it so strong?
A sword is only as strong as the spirit behind it.
20. Do it for God!
21. Thank the Lord for what you DO have -
- Stop fretting over what you don't have!
22. Faith and works are two sides of the same coin;
neither one is any good without the other.
Faith without works is empty and works without faith is idolatry.
23. The secret to enjoying life is to get into it.
24. You should have the greatest confidence (faith) in the greatest good.
25. Thank God for the good in this.
26. The purpose of trials and temptations is the increase of faith.
27. Integrity is doing what is right even when no one is looking.
28. The application of the love of God in our hearts is the wisdom of
29. The One who loves you the most - is the One you hurt the most.
30. You are as big as the one you serve.
31. Fear is the only barrier between me and the Creative Power of God.
32. The only limits we have are the limits we place upon ourselves.
33. The power to create comes from the light and not from the darkness.
Therefore, to reach our maximum creative potential, to be our absolute
best, we must focus on God by doing what is right.
34. Love = self-control = wisdom = freedom = salvation = forgiveness = Jesus.
35. The salvation of the Lord Jesus rests in putting sin behind us and
righteousness ahead of us.
36. Jesus is my Shield (against evil thoughts and evil deeds) and my Salvation.
37. It is mocking God to sin in the name of Jesus.
38. Salvation, prayer, faith, and belief depend on a committed focus on Jesus.
39. Living Faith Obeys God.
40. The sum of all wisdom is this: say YES to love and obey it - God is love.
You Are Cordially Invited To Dinner
Proper Dress is Required
You are invited to the GREATEST FEAST OF ALL TIME!
Everyone is welcome.
!!Persons not dressed properly will be turned away at the door!!
Thankfully, our Host, is providing the required clothes - FREE OF CHARGE!!
If your heart has an honest and humble desire to attend:
You must throw away ALL of your old clothes.
You must humbly ask our Host for your perfectly clean, perfectly fitting, bright and shining, new clothes.
A priceless garment. (You should be bathed prior to putting on the new clothes)
Special Note: All of our guests are requested to treat each other with Love and Respect. The Host reserves
the privilege of throwing you out, if you behave badly.
The Place: Heaven, The Kingdom and Home of God
The Host: Jesus Christ, Son of God (in the flesh - crucified, died, rose from the dead)
Old Clothes: Sin
New Clothes: Grace, forgiveness, freedom, in the Name of Jesus
(YOU WILL REALLY REGRET IT IF YOU MISS THIS ONE)
On Pain And Suffering -
1. Iron must be put through the fire to become steel.
2. Wood must be carved and sanded in order to become a table.
3. The first and primary cause of pain and suffering is:
man disobeying God's commandment - love one another as I have
loved you (John 15:12, Luke 10:25, Deuteronomy 6:5).
4. Death entered the world as a result of the sin of Adam
and Eve. Sin is the major cause of pain in the world. We
are the authors of our own misery - our sin causes pain for
ourselves and for others.
5. Because we live in a world spoiled by sin, pain and suffering
are a fact of life we have to endure.
6. Pain may be a persons lot in life.
7. Pain may be God's way of getting your attention - 'hey, remember me?'
8. Ultimately, all trials and temptations are for the increase of
faith. Remember, the devil is God's tester.
9. If pain masters you, it will kill your faith, hope, and joy.
10. The only thing that can master pain is FAITH.
11. Some times doing the right thing hurts.
12. This means that sometimes pain is necessary. Jesus
experienced the pain we deserve on the cross. We work for pain
when we disobey God.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal
life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life
for his friends.
13. It takes True Love for a man to give his life for his country.
Everyone should understand this.
14. To endure pain our hope is in the Lord.
For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at last He will stand upon
I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.
I Want Heaven -
1. If you have an honest desire for Heaven, obeying God's commandments would be a natural part of that desire.
2. To choose Heaven is to choose: life, love, peace, joy, truth, forgiveness - all that is good.
3. In doing these things, you will always have a helper: our brother Jesus Christ. Just ask Him if you need help.
The following is a partial list of the books I use to accurately teach about God.
KJV, NKJV, NIV, NASB, RSV, Amplified Bible, New English Version for Catholics, Oxford Study Bible, The Message, New Living Translation, Douay-Rheims.
I Ching, Writings of Buddha, Spirit of Tao, Veda-Upanishads, Quran
I hope my writings have helped you! God bless you!!
Cruden's Concordance, Strong's Concordance, The City of God - St. Augustine, The Confessions of St. Augustine, Summa Theologica - St. Thomas Aquinas, The Collected Works of Josephus, Oxford History of Christianity, Webster's II New College Dictionary, Evidence That Demands a Verdict - Josh McDowell, Mere Chritianity - C.S. Lewis, Christ Before the Manger - CRI, various books on the Saints, The Little Flowers of St. Francis, topical Bible, books on types, hebrew and greek Bible dictionaries, The Way of the Pilgrim, The Eastern Orthodox Church, books on the Stigmata, etc..
With the Love of God in Christ Jesus,
John, son of John and Jeanette
...Dear Lord, through the intercession of Archangel Saint Michael, Archangel Saint Raphael, Archangel Saint Gabriel, and Archangel Saint Uriel...rebuke the doubts of all who come to my internet web pages...fill their hearts and minds with the faith and love of Jesus Christ...protect us all from the evil one and his forces...by the power of the Holy Spirit, the blood of the Lamb of God, and the Holy Name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen!...