- if the whole universe were looked at as an organism - a living being...then
anything harmful would be identified - classified - and, depending on the
threat...it would send appropriate counter measures to insure its life
- like our body with its billions of blood cells...has a whole army
of counter measures to insure its' survival...white blood cells attack
infections...the kidneys sift out harmful toxins and eliminate them, etc...
- consider man...from the start of his ''awakening''- the acquisition
of the knowledge of good and evil...this giving him sentience...man has
sinned...altering the natural order to suit his tastes, greed, etc...the
universe - as a life form - and we are within this huge body...the universe
would act on its own behalf to eliminate the threat man poses in his sinful
- I am god so I can do anything I want, any time I want - attitude...
- take for example what insurance companies call hurricanes and the
like - acts of God...comets slamming into Jupiter...acts of God...a disease
killing somebody...acts of God...
- I contend, just as a stone thrown into a pond causes ripples to go
to the edge...so every little sin has cosmic consequences...
- consider this, the same universe that created us, created galaxies...created
bugs...the same laws which govern the Andromeda galaxy govern us...
- One sin, one evil act, started World War 2.
More than 50 million people hurt and killed because of 1 sin.
Because of the good of 1 man - Jesus - billions have been saved and made right with God.
- good and evil ripple outward from the point of origin...like a fractal
[Qoh 11:1.4] Cast thy bread upon the waters; for thou shalt find it
after many days.
- an infection would be attacked and eliminated...if the body considered
it a threat to life...
- to think our world is all there is...and we are not subject to the
same forces and laws that govern and rule the rest of the universe...is
putting a lid on thought...I am stretching my mind to consider our part
in this universe that we are definitely a part of...
- let's say, a whole group of people decide to live with the philosophy
''anything goes''...no rules...and start to destroy at will...the universe
- which was so kind as to give us lush green forests, food, etc...would
react to the infection...from within or without - it would marshal its
forces and eliminate the infection...such is the natural order...
- to realize how small we are compared to the great big sky hanging
over our heads - should humble everybody...but for some reason people forget
to look up...the man with pride seldom looks up for answers...thinks he
is the center of the universe...this is foolish...we are mud with a divine
spark - which we call life...animating us...
- our existence should amaze everybody...natural elements ordered
in such a precise way as to work and live and breath...order from order...not
order from randomness...kind begets kind...and notice - life must eat organic
food - food that is from life...we cannot eat rocks and live...Jesus is
life: [John 6:53] Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto
you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye
have no life in you.
- scripture says: the Lord holds together the very atoms we are made
of...the Way of love can be spun out to explain the functions of the entire
cosmos...if you are open to it and understand...if you lack faith - then
your understanding is handicapped by doubt...
[Job 34:14] If he set his heart upon man, if he gather unto himself
his spirit and his breath;
[Job 34:15] All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again
- forced doubt and prejudice are limits to understanding...believing
that anything is possible opens the mind to the wisdom of God...
- It is a very good thing to recognize the universal sovereignty and
power of God.
- Life has a built in ''survival instinct''. Life will fight to protect
itself. Sin is anti-life. God - who is LIFE - will act to protect and insure
His survival. God will fight and destroy anything which threatens His life;
having the very character of life and being life itself - He can act in
no other way. Life reflects its' maker - even cockroaches run when you
try to kill them.
- God should be seen as a lion. A strong, healthy lion. Who, because
of His noble character, withdraws rather than fights when the enemy comes.
The enemy, thinking he is defeating God, continues to push, thinking he
is mastering the Master.
- The conceit of the enemy will be his downfall. When he feels over-confident;
kicking back, thinking he has won. The Mighty Lion will bare His claws,
roar, pounce on the enemy and his forces, and tear them to bits.
[Rev 10:1-3] Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven...and
called out with a loud voice, like a lion roaring; when he called out,
the seven thunders sounded.