More Than Web Site Hits
The TRUE Doctrines of the Church of Jesus Christ:
If your church does not preach and believe these things to be TRUE. You need to find a church that does! Otherwise you are NOT following the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
If you are one of Jesus sheep, you will hear His voice (believe His words) and follow Him (obey Him).
The True Church follows the voice of the Shepherd.
If you do not believe His words or obey them, you are not one of His sheep, you are not in His hand, you are not saved, and you will not receive eternal life.
I strongly encourage you to LOOK UP these verses and see for yourself. This is the word of the Lord.
These doctrines were found in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Some verses from other parts of scripture.
- Jesus is the legitimate blood descendent to the throne of Israel He is the genuine King of the Jews (Matt 1:1-17; 2:2; 27:11,29,37; Mark 15:2,9,12,18,26; Luke 23:3,37,38; John 18:33; 19:3,12,14,19,21).
- Mary was a virgin when she had the child Jesus (Matt 1:23; Luke 1:34).
- The 3 wise men were genuine. They worshipped Jesus (Matt 2:11).
- Emmanuel is a genuine legitimate name for Jesus. Emmanuel = God is with us. Jesus is Emmanuel Jesus is God with us. This establishes Jesus deity. (Matt 1:23)
- Herod was a real person. And a killer (Matt 2:16-18).
- Angels are genuine. The Angel of the Lord spoke to Joseph in a dream (Matt 2:13).
- The Holy Spirit was the Father of Jesus (Matt 1:20). The Holy Spirit is God. Jesus is the Christ - the Son of the Living God (Matt 1:16; 26:63-64; Luke 9:20).
- John the Baptist preached the SAME message as Jesus: repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand! It is Jesus commandment that we confess our sins, for Heaven is close, Heaven is a real, and Heaven is listening. (Matt 3:2, Matt 4:17)
- Baptism is revealed as a washing away of sins in the name of Jesus fulfilling all righteousness (Matt 3:15, Acts 22:16, 1 Pet 3:21). "Fulfilling all righteousness" = "completely perfected".
- Once a person has been baptized we are to bear fruit that befits repentance. Every tree which bears bad fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire! (Matt 3:8-10, 7:15-20; Acts 26:20). Thus salvation is based on how well we OBEY God. Evil fruit/works earn Hell (Matt 7:21-27).
- Confess your sins to one another (Matt 18:15-22; James 5:16). Forgive and you will be forgiven (Luke 6:37, Mark 11:25). But if you do not forgive, or you refuse to repent, neither will your heavenly Father forgive you (Matt 6:14-15, Eph 4:32). If you have no forgiveness, you have no salvation. This IS the commandment of Jesus: if you love me you will keep my commandments (John 14:15); this is my commandment love one another as I have loved you (John 15:12).
- In remembrance of Jesus, we celebrate the Lord's Supper (Luke 22:19). As the old testament was dedicated with the blood of victims, by Moses, in these words: This is the blood of the testament, (Heb 9:20); so here is the dedication and institution of the new testament, in the blood of Christ (Matt 26:28), here mystically shed by these words: This is the blood of the new testament. Jesus blood is being poured out for the forgiveness of all peoples.
By faith we believe the bread and wine are Jesus body and blood, because He strongly commands us: [John 6:53] So Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you;
- Jesus approves of the celibate life (Luke 20:35,36). He approves of the person who leaves everything to follow Him (Matt 10; 19:21). Jesus approves of priests and the offering of sacrifices (Matt 8:4; Mark 1:44; Luke 1:8; 1 Pet 2:5,9).
- The Trinitarian nature of God is revealed (Matt 3:16-17; John 14:16). Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The devil Satan is a real being. The devil obeys Christ (Matt 4:3-11).
- John the Baptist testifies Jesus has authority to baptize with the Holy Spirit and with fire. John testifies Jesus is greater than he is (Matt 3:11).
- Jesus chose His disciples (Matt 4:18).
- Jesus performed many miracles (Matt 4:24).
- We are to be holy and follow the commandments of God. We will be judged by the measure we hold against others. Woe to the unrepentant sinner (Matt 5-6, 7:1-5, 19:16-19; 1 Pet 1:16, 3:8-12; 2 Pet 2:20-22).
- Purgatory is revealed as a place of punishment people go to who are unrepentant and judgmental towards others (Matt 5:23-26; Matt 18:21-35; Luke 12:47,48; 1 Cor 3:10-15; Zechariah 13:9). Purge = purify = sanctify = refined with fire = suffering for Christ. Two examples of purgatory in life are the book of Job and Paul's thorn (2 Cor 12:7-10). Job's sin - (Job 36:17,21).
- People who hold hatred of others in their hearts will be liable to the Hell of fire. Hell is revealed as a real place. (Matt 5:22; 1 John 4:20)
- Prayers are only answered if they are in harmony with the goodness of God (Matt 7:11).
- Obey the Golden Rule: do to others what you would have them do to you (Matt 7:12).
- Jesus hears the intercessory requests, prayers of gentiles. The person cured can be far away. The person cured does not have to give any evidence of faith. Jesus acts on the faith of the intercessor (Matt 8:5-13). This applies to baby baptism.
Stopping little children from coming to the Lord makes Him angry and indignant (Mark 10:13-16). Causing little children to sin warrants heavy punishment (Matt 18:6). When you welcome a little child in Jesus name you welcome Him (Matt 18:5). We must be as children to enter the Kingdom of Heaven (Matt 18:3). Even giving a cup of water to a child in need will earn a reward from God (Matt 10:42). All of these verses apply to infant baptism.
- Jesus has authority over the earth's weather, demons, and animals (Matt 8:23-34).
Pray for the sick and the dead. Jesus prays for the dead. He prays for them, and they are raised, healthy and forgiven. Infant baptism is the same thing; the person is unable and incapable of making any profession of faith. Another person prays and intercedes for the incapable person, and the Lord heals them and forgives them. Jesus makes no distinction between sickness and sin. (Matt 9:2, 9:18-23, Mark 2:3, Matt 17:14, Luke 7:11, John 11:43; James 5:15)
The person with a limited view of God, really has little or no belief in Him. (Matt 19:26, Mark 9:23) There is no limit to the power of God. God is infinite.
"Faith" in the gospels means life long CONVICTION of the truth (Matt 10:22). "Believe" in the gospels means life long COMMITMENT to the truth. Not simple belief, but life changing PRACTICE of Jesus teachings. (Matt 9:2, John 3:16, John 6:29) Conviction to the truth of ALL of Jesus teachings is the faith which saves you. Not cafeteria christians, not simple belief.
- The necessity of faith proven by works to be accepted by the Lord, (Rom 9:15,16; Matt 7:24-27; John 15:12; Matt 25:31-46; Matt 19:17)
Entire nations will suffer a worse punishment than Sodom and Gomorrah for rejecting the gospel of Jesus. (Matt 10:15)
The gift of intercession is given to Mary and all the saints, (John 20:22,23; Rom 12:6-8; Matt 22:32; Mark 11:25; James 5:16). All generations are to bless Mary (Luke 1:48). She is full of grace - some bibles translate this as "highly favored" - which is the definition of grace (Luke 1:28).
The Lord approves of indulgences giving ALMS for salvation. (Luke 11:39-41)
Freedom is real. A TRUE believer has his home in Freedom (John 8:36; 2 Cor 3:17; Gal 2:4, 5:1, 5:13, 1 Pet 2:16) which is the Kingdom of God. Freedom in Christ is a place without sin, because sin enslaves the person who practices it (John 8:34).
- [Luke 24:46-47] and Jesus said to them, "Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead, and that repentance and forgiveness of sins should be preached in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.
[Mat 28:19] Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
The Catholic Church believes in and practices all of these things.
God bless you!