[Gal 1:8] But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to that which we preached to you, let him be accursed.
[Gal 1:9] As we have said before, so now I say again, If any one is preaching to you a gospel contrary to that which you received, let him be accursed.
1. The charge and slander is: the RCC (Roman Catholic Church) teaches and preaches a gospel contrary to the gospel of Christ Jesus.
2. A person who makes this charge shows a lack of knowledge in regard to the RCC and her teachings.
3. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, every year, the RCC celebrates Jesus Christ in the Mass.
4. The entire Bible is read and proclaimed in the Mass. A reading from the Old Testament, one of the gospels, and an epistle are read every Mass. And as I said previously, a RCC service(s) is being held right now somewhere in the world.
5. The Catechism of the RCC explains the gospel of Jesus Christ in detail.
6. The bishop of the RCC has the express duty of proclaiming and safeguarding the gospel of Jesus Christ. In the Mass, the priest usually gives a short sermon after the reading of the gospel.
7. The core of the accusation is: scripture, especially Paul, tells us that salvation comes through faith alone - not by works. Out of context, this would appear to be a 'ticket to heaven'. In context with the rest of scripture, faith should be read - FAITHFULNESS.
8. One maintains faith to his wife by not committing adultery. This man who honors his wife is faithful to her.
[1Chr 10:13.9] So Saul died for his UNFAITHFULNESS; he was UNFAITHFUL to the LORD in that he did not keep the command of the LORD, and also consulted a medium, seeking guidance,
9. So, the proper definition of 'faith in the Lord' is: to believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and OBEY His commandments. the person who breaks the commandments of the Lord and sins - is considered UNFAITHFUL.
10. The commandments of the Lord are: love the Lord, love one another, baptism, confession and repentance, and the Lord's supper.
11. The RCC is correct in preaching FAITHFULNESS, which is the full gospel.
12. The one who preaches and teaches other than faithfulness is under the curse of Paul in Gal 1:8, 9 because they are preaching a gospel contrary to the full context of scripture.
All Glory and Honor are yours Almighty One, forever and ever, Amen!